The following terms and conditions apply to your application to partner and/or exhibit at UroGP 2022.
Things you need to know
- You (Sponsoring /Exhibiting organisation) by returning the sponsorship booking form or the exhibition booking form accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We/Us (MCI ABN 76 108 781 988) representing the Organising Committee and the Host Body do not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes.
- Details may change without notice. Please refer to the website (urogp.com.au) for the latest information on the event.
- It is the responsibility of all sponsors, exhibitors and display table holders to follow the Medicines Australia Code and the Medical Technology Association Code of Practice. MCI Australia holds no responsibility for breaches to these codes.
- Phone or unpaid bookings will not be accepted.
- We will issue a tax invoice which is payable within 14 days. If you miss the payment date, any time dependent discounts will be forfeited— i.e. you will be billed at the next highest level (early rate to standard, etc.).
- You will not receive any sponsorship or exhibition entitlements, including allocation of booth location (allocated in order of sponsorship/exhibition level) until all monies have been paid.
- All sponsorship and exhibition prices are in AUD and include GST.
- If you pay by electronic funds transfer or an international cheque you agree to pay any bank charges and much include these in the amount you transfer. If you pay via credit card, a merchant fee may be charged if detailed on the application form. Debits to your credit card, except for accommodation, will appear as MCI Australia on your statement.
- You must notify us in writing if you need to cancel.
- Cancellations made before 31 July 2022 will be refunded less 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after this 21 July 2022 will not be refunded.
- Your non-payment does not cancel your contractual obligations to us.
In the unlikely case that the event cancels
- The extent of refunds will be a matter for the Host Organisation (the underwriter) to decide. We have no responsibility for making refunds and attempts to cancel cheques or credit card payments will be rejected by our bank.
You and your staff—onsite
- Your application to sponsor and/or exhibit does not constitute an attendee registration. You will need to do that separately online.
- All display table staff must be registered using the relevant category i.e. complimentary display table registration, or by purchasing additional display table staff registrations.
- Logos and/or company names will be reproduced in the symposium colour/s, full colour or mono at our discretion. All logos must be at least 300 DPI at 100% in EPS (preferred for print) and JPEG (preferred for web format)
- No print of website recognition will be given unless payment terms have been met.
Exhibitor and Display Table notes
- You may not assign, share, sub-let, or grant licences for the whole or part of the booth without our prior approval.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove any display items we deem as unacceptable.
- You must conduct business only from within the confines of your booth. You may not tout, or place any material, outside your booth/space causing
obstruction of the aisles.
- You will be responsible for any reasonable costs of repairing the booth or premises should you paint, mark or damage any fixtures or fabric.
- Food, beverage or prohibited items are not permitted at the event unless prior arrangements are made with the congress managers.
- Any supplier you use onsite must conform to the venue’s OH&S, insurance and other regulations.
- You are solely responsible for any physical loss or damage to your own property.
- You must hold a current public liability insurance policy for a minimum of USD10,000,000. Please forward the name of your insurer, your policy
number, the insured amount and its renewal date to us at least four weeks prior to the event. Entry to the venue will be denied if you have not provided
this information. If you are unable to organise insurance cover as required, please contact the congress managers to discuss options.
- Your name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this, and future events of this type. If you do not
consent, please advise us.
- In addition, your name, organisation, country/state of origin may be published on the list which is provided to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the event. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please contact us.